INFORMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATE OF CUSTOMER AND/OR POTENTIAL CUSTOMER.
Objet : information pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation UE 216/679, regarding the protection of personal data.
- HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Holder of the treatment is Kocca S.r.l., with its office in Nola, Interporto di Nola-lotto C/2 n°1/5. For more information concerning the processing of personal data, as detailed in this document, you can write to the Holder at the indicate location or an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS
Kocca S.r.l, as a holder of the treatment, informs customers that the data provided by all those who contact the company for the future establishment of a legal relationship and by the customers with whom a relationship is in progress are managed for the following purposes:
- to respond to the request of the potential customers, for the purpose of a potential establishment of a legal relationship;
- for the management of the existing contractual relationship ( including bookkeeping, fulfillment of the duties and obligations required by civil, fiscal, accounting, accounting regulations or community regulations; the management of credit and / or commercial transactions, the management of litigation)
- to perform statistical analysis, market research and to send advertising information on KOCCA products, through the use of paper mail and telephone and / or telematic channels.
The provision of data is optional, but necessary in the case of an existing contractual relationship. Any refusal to provide your data will make it impossible for KOCCA to accept the purchase offers from the customer. For the pursuit of market research and promotional activities, however, the lack of consent to result the non-receipt of advertising material and will not preclude in any way the performance of the contract.
For the execution of the letter a) and b) the legal basis for processing is the need to take pre-contractual measures taken at the requests of the data subject or to fulfill the contract.
For the execution of the promotional and marketing purposes referred the letter c), we need to acquire your specific consent, which we request with the completion of specific forms. Customers will be send news and promotions similar to those purchased, unless they expressly request not to receive more commercial information by sending an email to: email@example.com .
- METHOD ‘OF TREATMENT AND DATA RETENTION
All processing is carried out by personnel specifically assigned, that using electronic and non-electronic devices, configured to guarantee confidentiality and data protection. The staff is aware of the data according to the area of competence, in order to perform the required services.
The data are processing and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected: in particular, personal data collected for purpose related to the legitimate interest of the Holder will be retained until the satisfaction of such interest; for the use of data for contractual purpose, the information will be retained for the duration of the contract and for the terms of law related to the management of accounting and tax regulatory obligations, related to the contract itself.
When the processing is based on consent, the Holder may retain personal data until such consent is revoked.
- TO WHOM WE COMMUNICATE THE PERSONAL DATA
The personal date used for the purpose listed above, can be communicated in writing or by telephone, to the categories and to the subjects indicated below, who participate in our company processes for various reasons: banking, insurance and financial institutions, agents, dealers, distributors and sales network in general; external consultants; transport, shippers and customs agents; companies specialized in marketing and market research; Public Administration, for the performance of Institutional functions; within the limits established by law and regulations.
The scope of any data communication will be national/European.
The detailed list of these subjects is held at the Company and can be easily know by contacting the Holder in the way described above.
In addition to what is reported, the data will not be disseminated.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In relation to the processing of personal data you can, by contacting KOCCA S.r.l. to the above mentioned contacts, exercise the following rights:
- revoke their consent at any time. You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data expressed for the different treatments that require it.
- oppose the processing of your data. you may object to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation, when the processing take place on a legal basis other than consent or execution of the contract.
- access your data. You have the right to obtain information on the data processed by Holder, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- Verify and Request rectification. You can verify the correctness of your data and request the update or correction.
- Obtain the treatment limitation. In certain situations, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case the Holder will not process the data for aby other purpose other than its conservation.
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of your personal data. In certain situations, you can request the cancellation of your data by the Holder.
- Receive their data or transfer them to another Holder. You have the right to receive your data in structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer, without barriers, to another Holder. This provision is applicable when the data is processed by automated devise and the processing is based on your consent, on a contract of which you are a part or on contractual measures connected to it.
- Propose a complaint. You can propose a complaint with the competent personal data protection Authority or act in court.